Level One: How do I know God loves me?
- Religious Artworks
- Holy Land Pictures
- School Values
Units of Work
- Level One >
- The Life of Jesus
- What is Baptism?
- Sacraments are Special Celebrations
- Jesus Helps Me to Choose
- Bible Stories About Jesus
- Grief and Loss
- We Can Pray in Different Ways
- Sharing with Others - Our Call to Mission
- Loving God and Others - Our Call to Mission
- Getting Ready for Jesus - Advent
- The First Christmas
- Followers of Jesus
- For Creation, Praise
- Community of Believers
- Jesus Models Forgiveness
- Sacraments of Initiation - Eucharist
- Sacraments of Initation - Confirmation
- God's Holy Word
- Circle of Life
- Reaching Out
- Serving Others
- Christmas - The Message of Joy and Peace
- Christmas - The Promise is Fulfilled
- How Do We Journey to New Life During Lent?
- How Do We Prepare for Easter?
- Celebrating the Gift of the Spirit
- Who is Jesus in Luke's Gospel?
- Harmony in Creation, Our Responsibilty
- The Church in Australia
- Sacramental Life
- Sacred Stories
- Living as Disciples
- People of Prayer
- Mission - Witnessing and Proclaiming
- Mission - Living and Sharing
- What was the Message of John the Baptist?
- The Birth of Jesus, The Messiah
- Feasts of the Christmas Season
- How Can Lent Transform our Lives?
- The Risen Christ
- Pentecost - Celebrating the Spirit
- Discovering our Christian Heritage
- Feast Days
- Seasons of the Church's Year
- Bible Stories
- World Youth Day
- R.E. Newsletters